Never let it be said that to dream is a waste of one’s time, for dreams are our realities in waiting. In dreams, we plant the seeds of our future.
Dreaming is something I love to do every day, especially when reality is staring me in the face. Trying to find out and plan what I will do in the months to come puts a smile on my face. But today, I want to share with you a list ofdreams that came true past years, because bragging is allowed today.
- How I was selected for an international swimming competition in Mallorca which made my beloved grandfather very proud of me
- How I succeeded in my lifeguard training (and how I saved a choking woman’s life in a restaurant about one week ago)
- How I started this blog several years ago that (when I take a look at my stats) people actually want to read
- How I obtained my very first and second diploma without any resits
- How I enrolled in this year’s postgraduate studies after a selection procedure
- How I’ve gained a lot of fresh (sometimes funny) insights from the several trips I made
- How I learned to know my friends even better during those trips and how I met new friends
It’s so nice to remind yourself of the best things you already had in life, and there is plenty more fun waiting for us in the future! (: